Thursday, November 11, 2010

Taking the plunge.

Some might argue that the time for a personal blog is past.  Some might argue that for me it should never be.  Most probably don't ponder it all.

A recent employment change led to renewed focus on my thesis, unarguably a good thing.  Writing my thesis has proved to have an unintended side effect.  Academic writing is boring, dull, tooth achingly maddening.  I need something else, anything else, lest my love of writing perish in the journey through the dull halls of academia.  This then is to be my release.  Therapy for me, and perhaps, the cause of therapy for my readers.

As a personal blog it is intended to be a catch all.  It will have family news, political views, and family politics.  It is guaranteed to contain random thoughts and well intended thoughts that you hope are random.  I promise spelling mutilations, grammatical errors, and sentence structural anomalies.   I hope you enjoy the reading as much as I enjoy the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment