Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why Seven and not more?

The title for the blog is simple, my wife and I, plus five kiddos, so seven for now, with no way of knowing if that number will go up again.  Well, actually, there probably are ways of knowing but I am not going to get into that because this blog is family friendly. Unless your family cant read, because at this point it has no audio, so, if you are not reading this and want to know what it says you can always give me a call on the phone instead and I will read it for you.  I will even do voices.

I considered many other titles, but most of them were taken by people who posted once in 2005 and dropped off the face of the earth.  I have decided that the first thing that blogger needs to do is come up with some way for someone to take over the web address of inactive blogs that basically have no content.  The second thing they need to do is come up with a mascot.  I mean, I want to see what a blogger looks like.  I think the word is rather ambiguous, the way USU's Mascot, (the Aggies) is a Big Blue Bull, and the New Mexico Aggies have a Cowboy.  Same name, totally different species.  Though I suspect some cowboys speak bull.  I wouldn't be surprised if they did, for in my experience individuals from a wide variety of jobs speak Bull, in many cases fluently.

No comments:

Post a Comment